CARAMILK MARTINI RECIPE
Mybar Manager Alicia developed this recipe to turn everyone’s favourite chocolate into a martini and it. was. GROUND BREAKING. Caramilk might be in short supply at the moment, but you can do this with any chocolate you have on hand. Give it a go and and let the rave reviews roll in:
“Alright guys, the time has come for us to release our beloved recipe into the wild and let it bloom. Caramilk will be a rare find at the moment until later in the year when Cadbury release more. Lucky for you, I have personally tried and tested with Cadbury Dream white chocolate and just plain jane ol’ Cadbury Dairy Milk. Both were DELISH! Cadbury Dream makes the closest replica to our Caramilk but have a play around with your favourite chocolate bars and see what tastes good! That’s always my favourite part about making cocktails – the experimenting and trying to see what works and what doesn’t. So give it a go, have an experiment and most of all – have fun with it!
-Alicia Foster, Mybar Manager”
What you need:
15ml Baileys Irish Cream
15ml Caramel syrup (optional)
Caramilk (swap for: Dream/Dairy
Step 1: Making the mixture
180g (1 full block) of the chocolate of your choice to 200ml thick cream makes
between 5-6 cocktails. Adjust as necessary.
- Heat some water in pan on stove until steaming.
- Put chocolate & cream into mixing bowl and place on top of the pan so steam heats up bowl and melts chocolate.
- Stir continuously until smooth.
Step 2: Prepping your glass
- Rim your martini glass with melted chocolate mixture. Allow to sit.
- Decorate glass with grated chocolate if desired.
Step 3: Making the Cocktail
Build ingredients in shaker over ice:
15ml caramel syrup (double to 30ml if using other chocolate to really
bring out that caramel flavour)
2 tablespoons of chocolate mixture
- Shake ingredients over ice in shaker.
- Strain into your prepared glass.
- Top with grated chocolate.
Cadbury Dream & Cadbury Dairy Milk Variations: